Tag Archives: Interstate

Information – Equine Event Permit Horse owners can apply for interstate health permit (North Carolina)

This specifically applies to North Carolina Horses (check with your state’s Department of Agriculture for your specific requirements). “Horse owners who frequently travel out of state with their animals for horse shows and festivals can take advantage of a new … Continue reading

Posted in Equestrian Sports, Horse Care | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment